To submit a support request in Help Center
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- Choose the product affected to be Gloodoo.
- You can add an email address to copy a user on the ticket.
To copy multiple users, use a comma to separate each email address.
- Enter a subject and description of the problem.
As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears. You can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request. Encouraging end-users to look for answers in the knowledge base can deflect tickets.
- Select a ticket type from Question, Incident, Problem or Task.
- Select a ticket priority
- Enter the following additional information
- Client - Identifies the Gloodoo client affected, this can be Web Browser, Mobile Device or Both.
- Platform - Identifies what platform is affected, this can be Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge or Various, if you select Various the system will then additionally prompt for further details of Platforms affected as a text box.
- Platform Versions – Identifies the Web Browser version or O/S If Mobile.
- Gloodoo Versions – Identifies the versions of Gloodoo currently affected
- Environment – Identified the affected Environment, this can be Production, Pre-production or Test
- Functionality Area – All main Gloodoo areas are selectable, if you select Other the system will then prompt for more detail around the affected area.
- Affected Users – You can select from All Users & Teams, Single User, Multiple Users, Individual Team or Multiple Teams
- Steps to recreate – A large text box is available to provide the analyst steps to recreate to aid in our investigation.