To submit a support request in Help Center
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- Choose the product affected (Choose Other Product if you are unsure).
- You can add an email address to copy a user on the ticket.
To copy multiple users, use a comma to separate each email address.
- Enter a subject and description of the problem.
As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears. You can click one of the articles instead of submitting the request. Encouraging end-users to look for answers in the knowledge base can deflect tickets.
- Select a ticket type from Question, Incident, Problem or Task. Incident - A current incident affecting the system
Problem - A request for root cause analysis after an incident occurs
Question - A question regarding functionality
Task - A prearranged request for services.
- Select a ticket priority
- Add any attachments (The file size limit is 20 MB).
- Click Submit.