Updating a support request in My Activities with a comment, CC, or organization
You can update any existing support request that is not closed with a comment.
You can also add CCs to an existing support request. And if you belong to multiple organizations, you can also change the organization for a support request when you view it in Help Center.
To update an existing support request
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any Help Center page, and then click My activities.
By default, the My Activities page displays all requests that you have submitted.
- Click the link for the request you want to update.
- Add a comment to update the request.
- (Optional) You can add an email address to copy a user on the ticket
When you add a CC to an existing ticket, you must also add a comment.
- (Optional) If you belong to multiple organizations, you can change the organization for the support request.
- Click Submit.
Article is closed for comments.