Creating a follow-up to a solved request
You can reopen a solved request by creating a follow-up ticket.
To create a follow-up to a solved request
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
- Click All my requests in the sidebar.
- Click the title of a solved request to open it.
Tip: If you have a long list of requests, filter the view by selecting Solved from the Status menu.
- Click the link on the lower side of the request to create a follow-up request.
- Complete the follow-up request and click Submit.
Article is closed for comments.